Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Week 14 - working progress 2

I have finished the laying furnitures and artworks (I built panels in 3Dstudio max + found images + applied mapping) in the building while stacey was working on the lighting yesterday. After combining the lighting and the building/objects together, I found that the buliding was out of scale, and I couldn't scale the whole thing up all at once. Therefore Stacey had to redo the lighting, and I had to redo the rest.

After rescaling the building, I learned how to import sound, and how to cook the map. Tried to add physics to furnitures so that they are movable, however nor the texture on furnitures shows up or furnitures are movable (I tried many different ways - change different collision settings, add interpactor and then conver to Kactor, add interpactor and then add trigger...).

I wished I had more time to play around with these collision stuff but running out of time :( :(

No comments: