Friday, June 13, 2008

Week 13 - working progress

Hi everyone in group 3,

Just want to make things more clear here.

I have already re-imported the whole buidling and re-applied textures. While I am waiting for your work, I will be doing the soundscape tutorials.

We are meeting 12pm on Sunday. Once again, please get some work done before we meet up. I must collect you work from you by the end of the day(sunday 15 june), and finalize everything by monday night (we can't leave everything last minute). After Sunday, I will not be collecting anything from you because it takes time to combine all the work together and upload.

You are welcome to tell me what and how to improve the combined work after I finish combining everything, but the first thing is, you have to work through tht tutorials and know exactly how it works. As I have said for a million times, in order to get to know UT3, you really need to spend some time trying, get a file to test. It won't help to just sit there and watch the video / tutorial. Again, please do not ask me what to do, because it's OUR project, not my own project. And it is pointless to ask that if you never follow what I tell or you do not meet the requirement.

Sorry for being tough. Only a few days to go, and then we go on holiday! Good luck.

Andrea

No comments: