Saturday, June 7, 2008

Week 12 - Working progress

I have been spending many hours in the labs at uni working on UT3, and have been seeing other students working on their assignments as well. I noticed, those teams who are collaborating and working together have a more developed model than my team. I feel, even though I am spending the same amount of time on the fabrication project as other members in different teams, I don’t feel that this will pay off in the end because up until now, it has only been 2 people working in my team compared to 5 people working together in other teams.

Today I have been working on the terrain. It is so good to have Danielle in the lab today. We helped each other a lot when we got stuck on minor things. 10 days to go guys! Keep it up!

1 comment:

dani said...

Thanx for helping me with the sky dome :)